- MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT The Sites are intended for use by persons who are at least 18 years old, or the legal age required to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18. By using the Sites, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are under 18, you may use the Sites only with the permission and involvement of a parent or guardian.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT You may contact Shirtasaurus Member Services by sending an email to email@example.com. You acknowledge that the provision of customer support is at Shirtasaurus’s sole discretion, and that we have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind. We may provide you with customer support from time to time, at our sole discretion, provided that you have created an Account and that you submit your customer support inquiries using such Account.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS; PRICING; TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS We are not infallible, and therefore we do not warrant that product specifications, pricing, or other content on the Sites is complete, accurate, or error-free. In the event of any errors relating to the pricing or specifications of any product, Shirtasaurus shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders in its sole discretion. If we charged your credit card prior to cancellation, we will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge.
- RISK OF LOSS All items purchased from any Shirtasaurus site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS You agree to electronic communication for all of your transactions and communication with Shirtasaurus and the Sites. You agree that all postings, notices, disclosures, or other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
- PROTECTION OF SITE CONTENT Our Sites are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws, which you agree to respect. All content on the Sites, including but not limited to text, logos, icons, images, graphics, audio clips, compilations, and downloads, as well as the collection, arrangement, and assembly of such content, is the exclusive property of Shirtasaurus or its content suppliers. All software used on the Sites is the property of Shirtasaurus or its software supplierLimitations of LiabilityThis website has been compiled with all professional due diligence, and every effort has been made to ensure the veracity of the information provided on this website to the best of our knowledge. We endeavor to ensure that regular ongoing updates are undertaken; however, no representation or warranty is made, either explicitly or implicitly, as to the correctness or completeness of any of the information contained on our website. Bear in mind that the information provided may not be up to date.As such, advice given on this website does not relieve you of your own obligation to conduct your own checks on our advice. We recommend that you check the information provided on this website before applying it for whatever purpose. Should you require any advice or assistance
IndemnityYou indemnify and hold harmless Shirtasaurus.com, our subsidiaries, related companies, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all loss, damage, cost, expense and claim which may be suffered or incurred by you as a result of or in connection with your use of this website and our services.Copyright and Trademarks, Intellectual PropertyAll content contained on this website, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, photos, logos, buttons, illustrations, images and audio clips is the property of Shirtasaurus.com’ advertisers,Shirtasaurus.com's content providers,or users' of Shirtasaurus.com. All this content is protected by United States and International Copyright Laws. Unauthorized use of this material, including (but not limited to) reproduction, adaptation, modification distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance is strictly prohibited.All registered or company trademarks are the property of Shirtasaurus or its business partners. Trademarks may not be used without express permission from Shirtasaurus or its business partners. Any unauthorized use of these trademarks is expressly prohibited.
Shirtasaurus.com is a user submitted design site.
Please see our "Submit A Design" TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Intellectual Property Rights
Shirtasaurus.com does not claim to own the right or have permission to sale officially licensed merchindise of any kind, or make claims to have made the art produced on this site for sale. Shirtasaurus operates under the Fair Use laws as stated in sections of the U.S. Code to sell parody art items and which protects user made fan art. All items for sell are user submitted original parody items therefor are not copyrighted by anyone but that user. Items are original peices of art based on popular iconic figures and items, media personalities, historical figures, to which Shirtasaurus.com makes no claim of ownership. While we understand Intellectual property is hard to grasp it terms of what is legal or illegal for the common person, we make every effort to work with IP holders when they contact us about a item we are selling. Please keep this in mind when submitting art.
The content on the Website, except all User Submissions (as defined), including without limitation, the text, graphics, and photos created by and for Shirtasaurus.com, interactive features ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Shirtasaurus.com, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Shirtasaurus.com or as expressly provided herein. Shirtasaurus.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content contained therein.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions (as defined below) of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
2. User Submissions
The interactive nature of postings on Shirtasaurus.com makes it impossible for us to assume responsibility for any of the materials posted by users. The ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments, and observations made by Shirtasaurus.com users, and any text, data, art, photographs, video, music, sound, chat, messages, files or other material provided to us by users (all of which are referred to as "User Submissions") are not endorsed by Shirtasaurus.com, and we make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any User Submission that is posted on the Website. You acknowledge that you will evaluate and bear any risks related to your use of any User Submission, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Submission. All User Submissions posted to the Website are the sole responsibility of the person who originally posted the User Submission, and your sole recourse for any damage you may suffer as a result of User Submissions shall be to such individual.
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submission and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting the User Submissions to Shirtasaurus.com, you hereby grant Shirtasaurus.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable, and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Website and Shirtasaurus.coms (and its successors) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media now known or hereafter developed. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete a User Submission from the Website.
If you choose to post User Submissions on Shirtasaurus.com, we require that you adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behavior, and that your use of Shirtasaurus.com reflects your respect for the legal rights of users connected with Shirtasaurus.com. You understand that Shirtasaurus.com does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submission.
Shirtasaurus.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. Shirtasaurus.com reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Shirtasaurus.com also reserves the right to terminate a user's access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Shirtasaurus’s copyright agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Shirtasaurus’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
International Copyright Agent