Your Cart is empty
It feels like E3 starts earlier and earlier each year. Sony will still hold its traditional press conference at its usual time on Monday, June 11 at 6:00pm Pacific (with new looks at games like Death Stranding and The Last of Us Part II), but the company also has surprises lined up for this week, too.
- June 6 at 8:00am Pacific: New PS4 game with PlayStation VR Support
- June 7 at 8:00am Pacific: Release date for Worldwide Studios title (Dreams?)
- June 8 at 8:00am Pacific: New PS4 game
- June 9 at 8:00am Pacific: New PlayStation VR game
- June 10 at 8:00am Pacific: New PlayStation VR port of "an eagerly anticipated game"
In prior years, these sorts of announcements would be tacked onto Sony's E3 press event where they'd pad the run time and inevitably struggle to stand out against bigger announcements. I much prefer this spread-out approach, and it seems Sony has plenty to focus on for its main event as is.
PlayStation’s Countdown to E3 2018 Begins Wednesday, June 6 [PlayStation Blog]