Your Cart is empty
Hello and welcome to the latest edition of the Giant Bomb Community Spotlight and I, @zombiepie, am honored to be your host this week! There's a ton to unpack this week! The Giant Bomb wiki has been updated and there's a premium subscriber sale! Also, congratulations to Abby, who celebrated her first year anniversary as a Giant Bomb staff member. Send her your best wishes if you have not already. With this in mind, let's jump into the site related housekeeping.
- There's a Giant Bomb Premium Sale! If you already have a subscription, use this as an opportunity to extend your subscription and support the site.
- The new Giant Bomb Wiki Interface is LIVE! Play around with the new tools and UI, and have fun tinkering away on your favorite wiki pages.
- If you experience or notice any bugs using the new wiki on Giant Bomb, report them on our master bug reporting thread.
- Speaking of bugs, if you have noticed issues when using form thread URLs, the engineers are working on it and it appears to be related to the Giant Bomb wiki.
- There appear to be some videos that cause GB Infinite to die. Please use the link to report videos you have noticed will not play properly on the feature.
Clips Of The Week
Without a shadow of a doubt, JeremyM is the Giant Bomb user MVP of the week. This week he managed to turn out THREE hilarious compilation videos starring the Giant Bomb staff! If you haven't seen any of them, then you are missing out.
After the audible pop in the Garfield feature and NOW a ceiling tile falling down during Game Tapes, I am starting to think the Giant Bomb set is cursed.
Tweets Of The Week
Giant Bomb Galleria
Giant Bomb user Saik0u tried their hand at creating an animated .gif for Jan! I think we can all declare his efforts a "MASSIVE SUCCESS!"
Best Of Blogs
TheMist997 recently played the vehicular platforming game, ClusterTruck, and details why they heartily recommend it to anyone seeking a fun palate cleanser game.
Moderator Sweep uses BioShock Infinite and some recent releases to discuss the value of playing "bad" people who do "bad" things in video games.
RioStarwind was a greatly appreciated contributor to the Giant Bomb Community Endurance Run VIII and this week summarizes their numerous gaming experiences while streaming during the event.
ArbitraryWater spent much of the previous month playing Tales of Symphonia, and you can read their latest blog to find out if they think the game still holds up.
It's May, and that means BlackLagoon is back with a convenient list of every game set to release on the PlayStation Vita. As they would say, the Vita is NOT DEAD!
Gamer_152 wrote about Prey's workplace horror, how it eventually becomes an action game, and the positive and negative qualities of its ending.
Blogging bedlamite Mento spent a busy week talking about World of Xeen, The Legend of Kyrandia 3, Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows, his randomized A Link to the Past run, and the Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV movie.
Join The Discussion
Are you excited by all the hub-bub surrounding RAGE 2? What shape or form should the next Rage take if the game gets a sequel? Should it start from scratch, or honor the story from the first game?
It was a big talking point during the 5/11/2018 UPF, but what do you make of Farsight losing numerous licensed tables for The Pinball Arcade? How viable is the game after the licensed tables disappear?
Which lance are you rocking in BattleTech? What's your strategy in making the most out of melee combat in the game? Share your thoughts.
Have any of you tried out Thanos in Fortnite? Feel free to share your impressions of yet another "ambitious" crossover involving Marvel's universe.
Have any of you given Burnout Revenge on Xbox One backward compatibility? Join our community discussion about how it runs today.
We have a friendly community debate on whether or not the quality of online play has dropped in season ten of Overwatch. Share your two cents' worth with the rest of the community.
The latest update for Hearthstone has the community in a tizzy, but where do you stand? Are the upcoming nerfs desperately needed, exceptionally disappointing, or something in-between?
HaniHani "scientifically" ranked every gangster in Yakuza 6 from best to worst. Check out their final findings, and see how your favorite characters fared.
Useful User Reviews
- @perfidioussinn's Monster Hunter: World review explains why it has one of the best and most dynamic crafting systems in all of video games.
- @moonlightmoth's Subnautica review details why they were thoroughly enthralled by its story and pleasurable gameplay.
- @jeffrud uses their review to detail why it's okay to have forgotten Nekketsu Oyako existed despite its insane ambition.
- @riostarwind reviews how Maximo: Ghosts to Glory successfully marries a 2D formula with a 3D world.